– The Minister of Social Solidarity is attending the conference “The Role of Scientific Evidence in Bringing about Local Development in Egypt” in cooperation with the Sawiris Foundation for Development and the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab. The meeting discusses innovative solutions to alleviate poverty.
– Social Solidarity holds the first meeting of the Standing Committee to regulate the distribution of food commodities to the most vulnerable families, and the meeting reviews mechanisms to reduce the economic burdens on the shoulders of the most vulnerable. The European Union and the regional representative of the United Nations Development Program launch a relief aid convoy directed to relief those affected by the Sudanese crisis in Aswan and funded by the European Union.
– Solidarity and Dignity Program receives members of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) To discuss improving the targeting criteria for vulnerable families and ways to verify the beneficiaries of cash support.
– Al-Qabbaj meets with the supervisors of the Hajj of NGOs during the training meeting for them before the Hajj season, under the supervision of Mr. Ayman Abdel-Mawgoud, Assistant Minister of Social Solidarity for Social Affairs Civil work institutions, and announce the Ministry’s support for them to provide the best service to pilgrims.
– On behalf of the Minister of Social Solidarity, Counselor Muhammad Al-Qamari, Vice President of the State Council and Legal Adviser to the Ministry, presides over the meeting of the committee to study the axes of the national strategy for alternative care. To discuss the proposals submitted on the alternative care bill
– Magdy Hassan, Head of the Central Administration for Social Welfare, representing the Ministry of Social Solidarity, was part of the Egyptian delegation to the second round table on “Best Practices in the Field of Combating Human Trafficking and Protecting Victims” Held in Morocco, and reviews the Egyptian experience in this field.