The Minister of Higher Education opens a number of educational and service facilities at the university
– Inauguration of the main center for international relations and expatriate affairs
– Inauguration of the Electronic Examinations Center
– Inauguration of the robot unit for Simulation and Smart Modeling in the College of Engineering
– Inauguration of the Distance Learning Follow-up Unit
– Inauguration of the Graduate Studies Building in the College of Law
Dr. Ayman opened Ashour, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, visited a number of educational and service facilities at Tanta University, in the presence of Dr. Mahmoud Zaki, President of the University, Dr. Mustafa Refaat, Secretary of the Supreme Council of Universities, Dr. Ayman Farid, Assistant Minister for Strategic Planning, Training and Qualification for the Labor Market, and a number of university presidents and deputies. The president of the university, the deans of the faculties, and the executive and popular leaders in Gharbia Governorate.
On the sidelines of his visit to the university, the minister praised the new openings at Tanta University, which come within the framework of the university’s plan for the continuous development and expansion of its buildings and facilities, in parallel with what is being done. At the university, efforts are made to qualitatively develop the level of educational and research service it provides, in addition to the services it provides to the surrounding community.
The minister’s visit included the opening of a number of educational and service facilities, including:
– The opening of the main center for international relations and expatriate affairs, which was established to be the focal point and window for the university to communicate with all international scientific institutions, to achieve joint scientific cooperation, to provide Tanta University services and scientific programs (academic and professional) to all institutions and individuals, and to prepare and implement the new system To take care of foreign students according to the initiative (Study in Egypt). a computer, and this center contributes to achieving a major leap in the comprehensive digital transformation file at the university and the digitization of student services, as the university has operated the electronic exam system and applied it for the first time in the exams at the end of the first and second semesters of the academic year 2021 / 2022.
– The opening of the robot unit for simulation and smart modeling at the Faculty of Engineering, at a cost of approximately 3 million pounds. This unit is a unit of scientific excellence in The field of artificial intelligence and automatic control. This unit serves the educational process for postgraduate students at the College of Engineering inside and outside the university. The unit provides logistical services for many precision industries, in cooperation with major industrial establishments.
– Opening of the Graduate Studies building at the College Rights, on a total area of 6452 square meters, and it consists of 11 an amphitheater, with a capacity of 350 students, and a conference room It accommodates 350 students, 4 computer labs, and rooms for faculty members.
– Opening of the Distance Learning Follow-up Unit (DLMS) on an area of 250 square meters, which covers all the faculties of the university, which are 14 colleges, and the unit provides its services throughout the day.